Frequently asked questions
Here you will find User Guides to help you make the most of your CoachTools experience
First time login
1) You will find instructions on how to log in for the first time in your email. If you can’t find the mail, use the search in your email client: coachtools
2) Copy the password in the email or write it down.
3) Use the link in the email to go to the CoachTools homepage.
4) Click on the login button in the top right corner of the page.
5) On the login page, enter your email address and the password found in the email. Log in.
You can change your password later from the ‘My Profile’ menu below the menu.
Instructions for Coaches
Introduction of the platform
In this tutorial video you will learn the basic features at coach/team level on the CoachTools platform. The video serves as a good basic introduction to the features of the platform. For more detailed instructions on the different functions, please refer to the help section.
Instructions for Athletes
Introduction of the platform?
In this guide, you will learn about the basic features of the CoachTools coaching platform from an athlete’s perspective. The video will give you an understanding of the benefits of the platform for the athlete.Tarkista ensiksi seuran yhteyshenkilöltä onko sinulle luotu tunnukset CoachToolsiin.
I forgot my password – how do I get a new one?
In this guide you will learn how to get a new password to replace a lost one.
1. Go to the login page > www.coachtools.fi/login
2. Click on the ‘I forgot my password!’ link
3. Enter your email address and click the ‘Submit’ button.
4. Instructions for setting a new password will be sent to your email.
How can I change my password?
In this guide you will learn how to change your password to the system.
Change your password:
1. Click on the menu in the top right corner.
2. Select ‘User Profile’ from the menu.
3. Select the ‘Password’ tab.
4. Enter your new password twice and click on ‘Change Password’.
5. Log in again with your new password.